Friday, November 03, 2006

ol' king keval was a merry ol' soul

and a merry ol' soul was he.

first and foremost thanks to all that visited me... especially jolene.. my most frequent visitor.. care taker.. entertainer.. and personal moral support crew..

anyways for those who don't know i fell AFTER not during a basketball game.. god knows wad happened.. i just fell had to land on my freaking mouth and cracked 3 teeth.. which resulted in a 5 day stay in the prestigeous singapore general hotel.. with first class room service at the press of a button and the added function of calling room service if one of the other 5 old people (read: it wasnt a old folks home mind you) couldnt do it themselves.. more outpatient treatment to come.. teeth implants at 12k but bill goes to my poor mum.. teeth to me.. a lost trip to australia for 20 days cos i got my appointments here.. a possible forfeiture of my driving test date unless im cleared by my neurosurgeon (that motherf was a jerk off).. a possible drop in pes status that i freaking don't want.. i treasure my A.. possible re-hospitilization if the results of the 24hour eeg comes up with weird findings.. but then again.. im alive so i gotta count my blessings..

wanton's a punk who'll screw any cunt
even if his bullet's blunt he'll put up a front
try to slant it in when u know u shant
be the one who'll be in need of want

-mee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home