Monday, November 27, 2006

virtues cont'd

i rose at the crack of noon and walked up a dirt path. i was told that up there i would find everything i ever wanted. met a few familiar faces on the way, the ying yang twins, my ol' buddy adolf, he must have liked the heavy mist of the chinese mountains.. it kinda gives u a feeling of permanent drowsiness (without getting pissed drunk of course) and of course a few samsui women who went about their duties.. the path was painful.. i had with me a flask of warm water my robes on and an ancient map.. also with me i carried an option to suddenly have anything i felt necessary.. like how i took my pda out to blog this entry.. till the next entry.. may the good lord bless me from all vultures.. there are currently 6 following me right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home